atom feed11 messages in net.java.dev.jna.usersRe: [jna-users] Java 5 dependency on OSX
FromSent OnAttachments
Chris SewartJul 28, 2007 6:14 am
Timothy WallJul 28, 2007 8:31 pm
Timothy WallJul 28, 2007 8:39 pm
Timothy WallJul 29, 2007 11:38 am
Michael HallJul 29, 2007 2:13 pm
Timothy WallJul 29, 2007 2:40 pm
Timothy WallJul 30, 2007 1:34 pm
Timothy WallJul 30, 2007 1:47 pm
Michael HallJul 30, 2007 2:04 pm
Chris SewartJul 31, 2007 4:13 am
Timothy WallJul 31, 2007 7:38 am
Subject:Re: [jna-users] Java 5 dependency on OSX
From:Timothy Wall (twal@dev.java.net)
Date:Jul 30, 2007 1:47:20 pm
List:net.java.dev.jna.users

I've removed the explicit JAWT link on OSX and cleaned up some of the other OSX-specific options. You will probably need to build against the 10.3sdk instead of 10.4sdk, and possibly force the use of gcc-3. I don't have a 10.3 system to test on, so I'd rather not muck about with that until someone shows that it works.