atom feed4 messages in org.apache.incubator.stanbol-devRe: Apache Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating s...
FromSent OnAttachments
Fabian ChristMay 8, 2012 6:17 am
Rupert WestenthalerMay 8, 2012 7:49 am
Fabian ChristMay 8, 2012 8:24 am
Fabian ChristMay 9, 2012 4:07 am
Subject:Re: Apache Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating staging
From:Fabian Christ (chri@googlemail.com)
Date:May 9, 2012 4:07:45 am
List:org.apache.incubator.stanbol-dev

Hi,

I just released the staged artifacts to the Apache release repository. With the next sync to Maven central of this repository our release artifacts will be available from Maven central.

I have also updated our website as Rupert suggested. IMO we can publish the new site with the release downloads.

Best, - Fabian

Hi,