atom feed2 messages in org.openmoko.lists.openmoko-kernelgta02 u-boot_env dump
FromSent OnAttachments
Sean McNeilApr 23, 2008 10:45 pm
Werner AlmesbergerApr 24, 2008 3:35 am
Subject:gta02 u-boot_env dump
From:Werner Almesberger (wer@openmoko.org)
Date:Apr 24, 2008 3:35:07 am
List:org.openmoko.lists.openmoko-kernel

Sean McNeil wrote:

Is there a copy of the u-boot_env partition available somewhere? Mine was modified to where I can't interface with u-boot over usb serial and I want to write the original stuff that was in there via. dfu-util.

The settings to apply on top of the built-in default are here:

http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/host/devirginator/environment.in

You can edit your environment with envedit.pl. Note that you have to make sure you either preserve the old partition table or that you regenerate it after updating the environment, or your system may not be able to find the kernel, or the correct start of rootfs.

- Werner