atom feed19 messages in org.apache.lucene.solr-devRe: Lucene/Solr 7
FromSent OnAttachments
Adrien GrandJan 24, 2017 8:52 am
Ishan ChattopadhyayaJan 24, 2017 9:16 am
Joel BernsteinJan 24, 2017 9:28 am
Michael McCandlessJan 24, 2017 9:43 am
Joel BernsteinJan 24, 2017 10:02 am
Tommaso TeofiliJan 24, 2017 10:09 am
Michael McCandlessJan 24, 2017 11:01 am
David SmileyJan 24, 2017 8:09 pm
Uwe SchindlerJan 25, 2017 2:29 am
Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)Jan 25, 2017 2:38 am
Ramkumar R. AiyengarJan 25, 2017 4:50 am
Tomás Fernández LöbbeJan 25, 2017 9:36 am
Anshum GuptaJan 25, 2017 1:21 pm
Shawn HeiseyJan 26, 2017 11:51 am
Ishan ChattopadhyayaJan 26, 2017 1:08 pm
Adrien GrandJan 26, 2017 1:09 pm
Adrien GrandJan 26, 2017 1:40 pm
Shawn HeiseyJan 26, 2017 4:48 pm
Tomás Fernández LöbbeJan 26, 2017 5:17 pm
Subject:Re: Lucene/Solr 7
From:Tomás Fernández Löbbe (toma@gmail.com)
Date:Jan 25, 2017 9:36:57 am
List:org.apache.lucene.solr-dev

I think it would be great if we could use 7.0 to make point fields the default in Solr (i.e. change the example/default schemas to make "int", "long" etc use point fields implementation), but in order to do that, there are a number of point-related Jiras that need to be solved (MultiValued DV support to begin with, but there are other features that are still not working with points). I guess we can decide closer to the date, depending on how stable and feature complete they are.