atom feed1 message in org.apache.hc.httpclient-usersRe: Java Proxy using httpcore or http...
FromSent OnAttachments
Oleg KalnichevskiJun 3, 2014 5:18 am
Subject:Re: Java Proxy using httpcore or httpcomponents
From:Oleg Kalnichevski (ole@apache.org)
Date:Jun 3, 2014 5:18:58 am
List:org.apache.hc.httpclient-users

On Tue, 2014-06-03 at 09:11 +0300, Ali Aslan wrote:

Dear All,

I need a sample/example for a basic proxy server. But not a reverse proxy I just need a normal proxy to forward requests.

I tried to combine "*Basic HTTP reverse Proxy* " and "*Asynchronous HTTP server* " but cannot make it run.

Does anyone has a working example? Thank you.

There is no example of a caching (straight) proxy, but it should not be much different from a reverse one. You are welcome to contribute it.

Oleg