atom feed95 messages in org.blender.bf-committersRe: [Bf-committers] Collada importer/...
FromSent OnAttachments
62 earlier messages
Ton RoosendaalJan 9, 2012 2:43 am
SebastianJan 9, 2012 3:09 am
Domino MaramaJan 9, 2012 3:59 am
François T.Jan 9, 2012 5:30 am
Peter AmstutzJan 9, 2012 5:37 am
Domino MaramaJan 9, 2012 5:50 am
Juan LinietskyJan 9, 2012 6:07 am
SebastianJan 9, 2012 7:22 am
Domino MaramaJan 9, 2012 7:53 am
spatialJan 9, 2012 2:52 pm
SebastianJan 9, 2012 3:25 pm
Antony RiakiotakisJan 9, 2012 3:33 pm
Campbell BartonJan 9, 2012 3:37 pm
Campbell BartonJan 9, 2012 4:19 pm
Ton RoosendaalJan 10, 2012 2:14 am
johannes amorosaJan 10, 2012 3:29 am
spatialJan 10, 2012 3:57 am
François T.Jan 10, 2012 5:57 am
Erwin CoumansJan 10, 2012 6:30 am
Gaia ClaryJan 10, 2012 7:45 am
Juan LinietskyJan 10, 2012 1:47 pm
Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.comJan 10, 2012 1:52 pm
Juan LinietskyJan 10, 2012 2:39 pm
Ton RoosendaalJan 11, 2012 2:05 am
SebastianJan 11, 2012 11:59 am
Juan LinietskyJan 11, 2012 7:26 pm
Juha Mäki-KantoJan 14, 2012 12:27 pm
Juha Mäki-KantoJan 15, 2012 3:21 am
Juan LinietskyJan 15, 2012 6:10 am
SebastianJan 15, 2012 6:23 am
Juha Mäki-KantoJan 15, 2012 11:37 am
Peter AmstutzJan 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Stephen SwaneyJan 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Subject:Re: [Bf-committers] Collada importer/exporter kickout
From:Sebastian (seba@opencollada.org)
Date:Jan 11, 2012 11:59:43 am
List:org.blender.bf-committers

Is there a list containing all COLLADA related bugs somewhere? There are only a few, some of them very unspecific, on the 2.6 bug tracker.