atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.spaz-usersRe: [spaz-users] New Spaz Homepage
FromSent OnAttachments
Daniel SempérteguiApr 22, 2008 10:59 pm
Subject:Re: [spaz-users] New Spaz Homepage
From:Daniel Sempértegui (semp@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 22, 2008 10:59:53 pm
List:com.googlegroups.spaz-users

The new page looks very cool. Great job !!!!

I love the header image.

I found one mistake. I am using Windows XP, Firefox 2.0.0.14, and Flash Player 9.0.47 installed.

and I can´t see theflash AIR areas, there is a box saying: If I want to install Adobe Flash Player 9.

In your code i can see that you are asking for FP 9.0.115

Probably newer versions will have the same problem. Weird though.