atom feed2 messages in org.oasis-open.lists.regrepFace-to-face in December
FromSent OnAttachments
Lisa CarnahanNov 27, 2000 10:31 am
Lisa CarnahanDec 1, 2000 12:21 pm
Subject:Face-to-face in December
From:Lisa Carnahan (lisa@nist.gov)
Date:Nov 27, 2000 10:31:42 am
List:org.oasis-open.lists.regrep

Hello All,

As you know, our next face-to-face will take place during the XML 2000 Conference in Washington DC. (See the XML 2000 Website for info on the hotel location, directions,etc. http://www.gca.org/attend/2000_conferences/XML_2000/ ) There is no charge to attend the OASIS Reg/rep meeting.

We are currently scheduled to meet all day Tuesday Suite 8212, in the Park Tower. If space is available, we will meetin on Wednesday as well. I'll keep you posted.

--lisa