atom feed13 messages in org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-devRE: Coding Convention Reminder
FromSent OnAttachments
Alex HuangJul 2, 2013 3:10 pm
Edison SuJul 2, 2013 5:07 pm
Prachi DamleJul 2, 2013 5:17 pm
Min ChenJul 2, 2013 5:20 pm
Vijayendra BhamidipatiJul 2, 2013 5:28 pm
Rajesh BattalaJul 2, 2013 8:05 pm
Alex HuangJul 2, 2013 8:31 pm
Wido den HollanderJul 2, 2013 11:35 pm
Ian DuffyJul 3, 2013 1:48 am
Chip ChildersJul 3, 2013 8:59 am
Alex HuangJul 3, 2013 9:23 am
Brian FederleJul 3, 2013 9:34 am
Daan HooglandJul 3, 2013 10:22 am
Subject:RE: Coding Convention Reminder
From:Alex Huang (Alex@citrix.com)
Date:Jul 2, 2013 8:31:08 pm
List:org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev

I checked it into tools/eclipse/eclipse.epf.

On Saving a file, it performs the following actions: - reorganizes imports to the following order: java, javax, org. com,
org.apache.cloudstack. com.cloud. This places all of the CloudStack imports at
the bottom of the import list. - Removes all trailing white space - Removes unused imports - Reformats the EDITED portions of the file using the formatting rules.

It also enforces space for indent.

--Alex

-----Original Message----- From: Rajesh Battala [mailto:raje@citrix.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 8:05 PM To: de@cloudstack.apache.org Subject: RE: Coding Convention Reminder

+1. Please check-in the preferences file.

-----Original Message----- From: Vijayendra Bhamidipati [mailto:vija@citrix.com] Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 5:58 AM To: de@cloudstack.apache.org Subject: RE: Coding Convention Reminder

+1 to checking in the epf file to source, will be good to have it as a +reference for those using other IDEs as well.

-----Original Message----- From: Min Chen [mailto:min.@citrix.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 5:21 PM To: de@cloudstack.apache.org Subject: Re: Coding Convention Reminder

+1. It is better to check in your eclipse.eps into git repo, so +anybody who checked out the CloudStack can access the preference file.

-min