atom feed3 messages in com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-apiRe: Customised search results
FromSent OnAttachments
mjmillsApr 3, 2009 1:30 am
Jeremy GeerdesApr 3, 2009 12:46 pm
SebastianApr 4, 2009 5:02 am
Subject:Re: Customised search results
From:Sebastian (seba@comocomo.com)
Date:Apr 4, 2009 5:02:08 am
List:com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-api

Which are the variables we can search on?

Can we search by business type?

for instance, only restaurants?

Now I get even hotels.

On Apr 3, 9:46 pm, Jeremy Geerdes <jrge@gmail.com> wrote:

I think you've pretty much got exactly what you need right there! :)

Jeremy R. Geerdes Effective website design & development Des Moines, IA

For more information or a project
quote:http://jgeerdes.home.mchsi.comhttp://jgeerdes.blogspot.comhttp://jgeerdes.wordpress.com jgee@mchsi.com

Unless otherwise noted, any price quotes contained within this   communication are given in US dollars.

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights   Wesleyan Church!

And check out my blog, Adventures in Web Development,
athttp://jgeerdes.blogspot.com   !