atom feed24 messages in org.kde.kde-core-develRe: Native gettext support for Qt (wa...
FromSent OnAttachments
Kevin OttensJun 6, 2011 3:04 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 6, 2011 3:17 pm
Kevin OttensJun 6, 2011 4:14 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 6, 2011 4:26 pm
Kevin OttensJun 6, 2011 4:38 pm
Inge WallinJun 6, 2011 11:39 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 7, 2011 12:46 am
Aaron J. SeigoJun 7, 2011 1:21 am
Manuel "Sput" NickschasJun 7, 2011 2:51 am
Andreas PakulatJun 7, 2011 3:39 am
John LaytJun 7, 2011 3:41 am
John LaytJun 7, 2011 4:20 am
Albert Astals CidJun 7, 2011 10:57 am
MarkJun 8, 2011 11:48 am
John LaytJun 8, 2011 12:27 pm
John LaytJun 8, 2011 12:27 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 8, 2011 1:29 pm
Ingo KlöckerJun 26, 2011 12:45 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 26, 2011 1:12 pm
Ingo KlöckerJun 27, 2011 1:18 pm
Aaron J. SeigoJun 28, 2011 9:27 am
John LaytJun 28, 2011 2:57 pm
Nicolás AlvarezJul 2, 2011 7:31 pm
David JarvieJul 5, 2011 4:18 am
Subject:Re: Native gettext support for Qt (was: Intended organization of KDE Frameworks)
From:John Layt (john@googlemail.com)
Date:Jun 8, 2011 12:27:27 pm
List:org.kde.kde-core-devel

On Tuesday 07 Jun 2011 18:57:22 Albert Astals Cid wrote:

A Tuesday, June 07, 2011, John Layt va escriure:

We discussed translation briefly at Platform 11 and Qt moving to or supporting .po is something we really want to push for at QCS. I really hope we have some people knowledgable about translation at QCS able to argue the point, otherwise please let me know the key arguments in favour.

Not sure about other people knowledgable about translation but i won't be at QCS.

Looks like I have a crash course in gettext versus tr before the summit then :-( I'm pretty sure we can't convince them to drop tr entirely, but do you think it's feasible for Qt to support loading translations from both systems (obviously not both at the same time)?

Cheers!

John.