atom feed14 messages in org.apache.lenya.userRe: LDAPAuth
FromSent OnAttachments
Herbert KlugeApr 18, 2005 12:10 pm
qMaxApr 18, 2005 11:57 pm
J. Wolfgang KaltzApr 19, 2005 3:34 am
Herbert KlugeApr 19, 2005 4:35 am
Herbert KlugeApr 19, 2005 4:55 am
J. Wolfgang KaltzApr 19, 2005 6:12 am
Herbert KlugeApr 19, 2005 11:17 am
Gregor J. RothfussApr 19, 2005 11:23 am
Herbert KlugeApr 20, 2005 3:29 pm
Herbert KlugeApr 20, 2005 3:31 pm
Michael WechnerApr 20, 2005 3:31 pm
J. Wolfgang KaltzApr 21, 2005 2:29 am
Bart van DijkApr 22, 2005 3:14 am
Herbert KlugeMay 3, 2005 12:21 pm
Subject:Re: LDAPAuth
From:J. Wolfgang Kaltz (jwka@apache.org)
Date:Apr 21, 2005 2:29:57 am
List:org.apache.lenya.user

Herbert Kluge schrieb:

J. Wolfgang Kaltz wrote:

Herbert Kluge schrieb:

Yes, there is an incoming connection: conn=0 fd=0 connection from localhost (127.0.0.1)

Like I said, it works (at least with OpenLDAP and MS Active Directory), so your problem is probably related to your settings in ldap.properties. Or to your LDAP server settings - are you able to authenticate to your LDAP server with some other software ?

Maybe you could try an LDAP Admin GUI to see if your settings are

alright ?

I'm running the Eudora LDAP Directory Server (LDAP v2) on Windows.

Maybe there are some specific issues with this product, I don't know.

I recommend you try to change your LDAP server settings so that it actually logs what it is trying to do. For example, OpenLDAP logs the requests and any errors.

With

a LDAP-browser I can get all entries.

My ldap.properties: ############################################ provider-url=ldap://localhost:389/dc=netz base-dn=dc=netz usr-branch=dc=netz

That looks strange. Do you actually have a dc=netz subbranch ? How exactly does a user entry in your LDAP look like ? IIUC your settings imply a user would be cn=TomCruise,dc=netz,dc=netz

If you don't have an additional user subbranch, don't specify one, i.e. usr-branch=

usr-attr=cn usr-name-attr=cn usr-authentication=simple domain-name= security-authentication=none mgr-dn= mgr-pw= #key-store=.keystore security-protocol=ssl

Not sure about this one, but if you use ssl to connect, I think you must have a keystore. Maybe you should try without ssl first.