atom feed15 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users[courier-users] Re: What is tcpd?
FromSent OnAttachments
Sam CarletonSep 9, 2002 9:49 am
Sam VarshavchikSep 9, 2002 10:12 am
Gordon MessmerSep 9, 2002 10:16 am
Sam CarletonSep 9, 2002 10:46 am
Gordon MessmerSep 9, 2002 11:20 am
Sam CarletonSep 9, 2002 12:29 pm
Gordon MessmerSep 9, 2002 1:14 pm
Sam CarletonSep 9, 2002 1:22 pm
Gordon MessmerSep 9, 2002 1:37 pm
Juha SaarinenSep 9, 2002 1:49 pm
Michael CarmackSep 9, 2002 1:53 pm
Sam VarshavchikSep 9, 2002 2:14 pm
Sam CarletonSep 9, 2002 2:28 pm
Donald NashSep 9, 2002 3:11 pm
Sam VarshavchikSep 9, 2002 3:30 pm
Subject:[courier-users] Re: What is tcpd?
From:Sam Varshavchik (mrs@courier-mta.com)
Date:Sep 9, 2002 10:12:07 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Sam Carleton writes:

folks, I am having a problem getting the /tcpd project to compile. At first the issue was not being able to prototype ERR_error_string_n. After compiling, and installing OpenSSL, AND removing my courier-imap directory, I am now getting an undefined reference to ERR_error_string_n. I looked through the Makefile in tcpd and I do not see any refence to either libcrypto.a or libssl.a.

See http://www.courier-mta.org/FAQ.html#authlib