atom feed3 messages in org.apache.maven.usersRe: .asc.asc files
FromSent OnAttachments
Jochen WiedmannDec 4, 2016 6:14 am
Karl Heinz MarbaiseDec 4, 2016 6:28 am
Jochen WiedmannDec 4, 2016 6:49 am
Subject:Re: .asc.asc files
From:Karl Heinz Marbaise (khma@gmx.de)
Date:Dec 4, 2016 6:28:57 am
List:org.apache.maven.users

Hi Jochen,

On 04/12/16 15:14, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

Hi,

trying to deploy a release to Nexus, I end up with files commons-fileupload-1.3.3-bin.tar.gz.asc.asc.asc.asc. What I did:

cd target/checkout (Directory created by mvn release:perform) mvn -Prealease -Papache-release clean site install deploy

a simple:

mvn -Prelease -Papache-release clean site deploy

is sufficient...

by using the deploy phase all life cycle phases including install will run a second time...

Furthermore during a release:prepare release:perform the "deploy" should already been done...cause usually a release:perform will run things like "deploy"...

Any ideas, what's wrong?

And (so I can file a bug report): Which plugin is the culprit?

Thanks,