atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.web2pyPython 3 and Web2py
FromSent OnAttachments
noobpythoncoderSep 7, 2008 5:28 pm
Massimo Di PierroSep 7, 2008 9:09 pm
noobpythoncoderSep 7, 2008 9:26 pm
Massimo Di PierroSep 7, 2008 9:55 pm
Subject:Python 3 and Web2py
From:noobpythoncoder (keen@gawab.com)
Date:Sep 7, 2008 5:28:11 pm
List:com.googlegroups.web2py

Hi Massimo,

I've come here from using Java and PHP, and am really happy that I've moved to Python and what appears to be the best web app framework - web2py.

Reading the changes between Python 2.5 and 3, I'm wondering when and how web2py will move to 3, and what changes this may bring to coding apps with the web2py framework?

I've just started coding a large 'Web 2' app with many dedicated servers, fast fiber connection, and offices being readied for it. All going well with its future, I'm keen to take advantage of any Python 3 benefits that may be available in a future update to web2py.

Thanks