atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.gwt-extRe: gwt-ext and osgi integration
FromSent OnAttachments
FredyNov 24, 2009 3:37 am
pkNov 24, 2009 8:17 pm
Subject:Re: gwt-ext and osgi integration
From:pk (sree@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 24, 2009 8:17:55 pm
List:com.googlegroups.gwt-ext

Hi,

The below link would help you.

http://paulgrenyer.blogspot.com/2009/04/setting-up-gwt-ext-for-gwt-16-with.html

Regards, -pk-

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Fredy <fede@gmail.com>wrote:

hi everybody, i´m new with gwt-ext, i´ve used it, but i don´t remember enough. Now i´m creating an application with gwt and osgi, usgin the Rpc mechanism to comunicate my ui interface with the server logic. But when i want to attach gwt-ext to my project. I have an error but when i get it off i don´t have problems. could anyone of yours tell me how integrate gwt-ext with gwt. Thanks, i ´ll apreciate this. Federico.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT-Ext Developer Forum" group. To post to this group, send email to gwt-@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to gwt-ext+unsu@googlegroups.com<gwt-@googlegroups.com> . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/gwt-ext?hl=en.