atom feed4 messages in org.apache.maven.usersRe: maven-invoker-plugin and dependen...
FromSent OnAttachments
Benson MarguliesJul 23, 2010 2:50 pm
Stephen ConnollyJul 24, 2010 12:30 am
Stephen ConnollyJul 24, 2010 12:32 am
Benson MarguliesJul 24, 2010 12:45 pm
Subject:Re: maven-invoker-plugin and dependencies
From:Benson Margulies (bima@gmail.com)
Date:Jul 24, 2010 12:45:20 pm
List:org.apache.maven.users

OK, that's clear enough if a bit on the cumbersome side (remembering to keep adding dependencies).

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 3:32 AM, Stephen Connolly <step@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry that should read: "put the execution in its own module and make that module depend on all the other modules (which will force that module to the end of the build plan)"

Wouldn't want you having it depend on just half of the modules (every other == every second) ;-)

put the execution in its own module and make that module depend on every other module (which will force that module to the end of the build plan)