|robe...@us.ibm.com||Jul 28, 2009 9:24 am|
|Subject:||[office] OpenDocument TC meeting minutes 2009-07-27|
|Date:||Jul 28, 2009 9:24:49 am|
OpenDocument TC meeting minutes 2009-07-27 =========================================
* Begin 10:05 EDT
+Andreas Guelzow +David Wheeler +Dennis Hamilton +Donald Harbison +Eike Rathke +Michael Brauer +MingFei Jia +Oliver-Rainer Wittmann +Patrick Durusau +Peter Junge +Rob Weir (presiding) +Stephen Peront
Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name.
- 12 of 14 voting members (85%) were in attendance, so quorum requirements were met.
* Membership notes:
- John Tolbert will be taking a Leave of Absence after this meeting until August. - Eric Patterson will be taking a Leave of Absence August 1st through August 9th
* Posted agenda  was approved by unanimous consent:
* Minutes of the 20 July meeting , were approved by unanimous consent.
* Reminder of outstanding ballot of CD 03
* Liaisons to JTC1/SC34 Ad Hoc 3
By unanimous consent, the TC agreed to appoint the following liaisons to JTC1/SC34 Ad Hoc 3:
- Rob Weir - Michael Brauer - Dennis Hamilton
Also, by unanimous consent, the TC agreed to appoint the following delegation to the September meeting of JTC1/SC34 Ad Hoc 3 in Seattle:
- Rob Weir - Dennis Hamilton
Rob will be the lead liaison for the TC for the above.
* Defect reports: N1078
- Nothing new to report
* ODF 1.2 Progress
- The TC discussed processing of remaining comments in JIRA Some of the tallies are inaccurate, because JIRA treats closed New issues as unresolved, and thus counts them in the open totals on the project's front page. The TC discussed some options for marking those issues as resolved. Eike had a procedure that worked for him. Michael will try to duplicate this.
- Rob noted that there were approximately 150 duplicates which he has identifies and will be closing out.
- TC members should review items assigned to them in JIRA and if they believe these are assigned incorrectly, then they should reassign or clear the assignment.
- Formula SC will be starting a bi-weekly meeting to resolve remaining OpenFormula issues. We will mean every other week, starting August 4th, on Tuesdays at 10:00 EDT. This is in the "off weeks" between OIC calls.
* Adjournment 11:01
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php