atom feed1 message in org.codehaus.platypus.announceTransferring old posts: Platypus v. 0...
FromSent OnAttachments
nore...@pz.orgJul 8, 2010 12:02 am
Subject:Transferring old posts: Platypus v. 0.2.0. now available (from 26 Dec 09 )
From:nore...@pz.org (nore@pz.org)
Date:Jul 8, 2010 12:02:53 am
List:org.codehaus.platypus.announce

After a two-month test cycle, v. 0.2.0--a major update--has been posted to the Platypus project website (http://platypus.pz.org).

This release is a complete rewrite, using a new plug-in architecture that is already accelerating product development. It uses a new installation procedure, which is explained in the documentation. In addition, this release contains bug fixes and a handful of new features.

New features include:

- Support for all TrueType fonts and font collections, and OpenType fonts - Paragraph indentation from left and right sides - Customizable column widths - The ability to turn footers on and off - More debugging support (when your documents don't look how you expect) - An output plugin that generates color-coded listing of Platypus files.