Announcing the stylesheet processor jd.xslt, version 1.0:
* written in Java, requires JDK 1.1 or higher, licensed
under Mozilla Public License 1.1.
* implements the XSLT 1.1 Working Draft of 12 December 2000
(and of course the XPath 1.0 Recommendation)
* measurements indicate superior performance compared
to other widely used XSLT implementations.
As far as I know this is the first implementation of
the new XSLT 1.1 features, especially
- multiple output documents via the xsl:document element
- node-sets as value of variables
- support for the notorious xsl:script element.
JScript, VBscript, PerlScript, JPython, Jacl, NetReXX,
BML (via IBM's Bean Scripting Framework).
(But who knows how the recommendation will look like in the
end? Anyway, jd.xslt will join the ride).
You can download it now from http://www.aztecrider.com/xslt
This is my first project released to the internet community.
I hope someone will like it but any comments are welcome.
If you don't have any practical use of it now you still
can enjoy wandering through 1.5 megs of a solid-rock-source-
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list