atom feed22 messages in net.launchpad.lists.openstack[Openstack] OpenStack "G" naming poll
FromSent OnAttachments
Thierry CarrezJul 3, 2012 3:20 pm
Brian WaldonJul 3, 2012 4:49 pm
Paul McMillanJul 3, 2012 5:05 pm
Nathanael BurtonJul 3, 2012 5:07 pm
Gabriel HurleyJul 3, 2012 5:09 pm
Monty TaylorJul 3, 2012 5:21 pm
Brian WaldonJul 3, 2012 5:28 pm
James E. BlairJul 3, 2012 5:32 pm.jpg
Monty TaylorJul 3, 2012 5:48 pm
Mark CollierJul 3, 2012 5:51 pm
Monty TaylorJul 3, 2012 6:25 pm
Dan WendlandtJul 3, 2012 6:31 pm
Matt JoyceJul 3, 2012 7:08 pm
Razique MahrouaJul 4, 2012 12:28 am.jpg
Thierry CarrezJul 4, 2012 12:56 am
Thierry CarrezJul 4, 2012 1:02 am
Daniel P. BerrangeJul 4, 2012 1:41 am
Christopher B FerrisJul 5, 2012 3:41 am
Andrew HutchingsJul 5, 2012 3:50 am
Mark CollierJul 5, 2012 3:51 am
Thierry CarrezJul 5, 2012 4:19 am
Atul JhaJul 5, 2012 5:30 am
Subject:[Openstack] OpenStack "G" naming poll
From:Thierry Carrez (thie@openstack.org)
Date:Jul 3, 2012 3:20:19 pm
List:net.launchpad.lists.openstack

Yes, it's that time of the year again... time for us to choose the name of the next OpenStack release !

This time, cities and counties in California (San Diego, CA being the location of the G design summit)

I set up a poll with the available options (based on our current rules of naming) at:

https://launchpad.net/~openstack/+poll/g-release-naming

Poll is accessible to all members of ~openstack group in Launchpad, and ends next Tuesday, 21:30 UTC. Please cast your vote!

I'm aware that a subversive movement wants to try to amend the rules so that another name option becomes available. Since we can't stop (or modify) the poll now that it's been launched, if that movement reaches critical mass, we may organize a second round of polling :)