atom feed8 messages in org.mozilla.lists.dev-apps-js-debuggerFirefox doesn't handle the x-jsd prot...
FromSent OnAttachments
chad...@gmail.comMar 6, 2007 7:36 pm
James RossMar 7, 2007 6:26 am
chad...@gmail.comMar 7, 2007 9:29 pm
James RossMar 8, 2007 2:04 am
John J. BartonMar 8, 2007 8:57 pm
chad...@gmail.comMar 12, 2007 11:02 am
John J. BartonMar 12, 2007 10:17 pm
herryJul 24, 2007 4:26 am
Subject:Firefox doesn't handle the x-jsd protocol?
From:chad...@gmail.com (chad@gmail.com)
Date:Mar 6, 2007 7:36:31 pm
List:org.mozilla.lists.dev-apps-js-debugger

Hi,

I've installed Venkman for the first time on:

Firefox 2.0.0.2 Mac OS 10.4.8

and Tools->Javascript Debugger->Open Windows tab->Double Click on one of the html filennames gives me the popup error:

"Firefox does not know how to open this address, because the protocol (x-jsd) isn't associated with any program"

I've tried modifying the about:config keys:

network.protocol-handler.app.x-jsd = /Applications/Firefox.app (I know this is wrong, but I don't know what else to put here) network.protocol-handler.external.x-jsd = true

..but still same behavior.

Anyone have any suggestions?

thanks in advance! Chad Armstrong