atom feed17 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-usersRe: [courier-users] lost sent mails -...
FromSent OnAttachments
Lorenzo PeroneNov 18, 2008 6:21 am
Sam VarshavchikNov 18, 2008 6:36 pm
Lorenzo PeroneNov 19, 2008 7:42 am
Alessandro VeselyNov 19, 2008 8:07 am
Lorenzo PeroneNov 19, 2008 8:58 am
Sam VarshavchikNov 19, 2008 3:37 pm
Lorenzo PeroneNov 20, 2008 6:46 am
Frederik DannemareNov 21, 2008 4:59 am
Lorenzo PeroneNov 21, 2008 5:14 pm
Alessandro VeselyNov 22, 2008 2:29 am
Lorenzo PeroneMay 8, 2009 12:15 pm
Brian A. SekleckiMay 8, 2009 1:11 pm
Sam VarshavchikMay 8, 2009 3:45 pm
EndaMay 9, 2009 1:20 am
Lorenzo PeroneMay 9, 2009 8:51 am
Lorenzo PeroneMay 10, 2009 5:40 am
Lorenzo PeroneJun 15, 2009 3:26 am
Subject:Re: [courier-users] lost sent mails - monthly rotation
From:Lorenzo Perone (lope@yellowspace.net)
Date:Jun 15, 2009 3:26:40 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Here's a follow-up on this case too, in case it can help others:

On Apple Mail clients with the problem, a now confirmed workaround is to store the drafts locally instead of Imap. Filed a feedback @ Apple, if that's supposed to help...

Thanx for all contributions (Sam's in particular as always, as he pointed to the right background...)!

Lorenzo