atom feed1 message in org.apache.jakarta.general[Jakarta Wiki] Update of "JakartaBoar...
FromSent OnAttachments
Apache WikiApr 17, 2010 9:34 am
Subject:[Jakarta Wiki] Update of "JakartaBoardReport-current" by RahulAkolkar
From:Apache Wiki (wiki@apache.org)
Date:Apr 17, 2010 9:34:48 am
List:org.apache.jakarta.general

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for change
notification.

The "JakartaBoardReport-current" page has been changed by RahulAkolkar. The comment on this change is: Filled in rest of the details to complete
report.. http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-current?action=diff&rev1=9&rev2=10

- Jakarta status report for April 2010. There are no issues requiring board
attention at this time. + Jakarta status report, April 2010. There are no issues requiring board
attention at this time. - - ''DRAFT REPORT - Please update by Apr 14th'' -

=== General ===

+ We have voted to move two subprojects to the Apache Attic. Jakarta Slide and
Jakarta Taglibs showed very little activity over the past year or so. After a
discussion to gauge committer interest, we deemed it appropriate to move those
to the Apache Attic. We have asked the Apache Attic PMC to take over. As a
result, we will no longer include a status on these subprojects in future board
reports. Henri Yandell has volunteered to help move Jakarta Taglibs to the
Apache Attic. We are looking for a volunteer to help with the move for Jakarta
Slide.

+ We are discussing three other Jakarta subprojects: ECS, ORO and Regexp. These
have number of active users but no new major development planned. We expect to
present the outcome of this discussion in our next report. + + As mentioned in the last report, we voted to consolidate all the Jakarta
subproject development mailing lists into one list. The progress is being
tracked in JIRA and infra intends to look at it soon.

=== Releases ===

- + * None this quarter

=== Subproject news ===

==== BCEL ====

+ Couple of posts to the user list and couple of new issues reported in
Bugzilla.

+ No development activity this quarter.

==== BSF ====

@@ -30, +33 @@

==== Cactus ====

+ Small number of posts on the user list. Couple of new JIRA issues created.

+ No development activity this quarter.

==== ECS ====

- + No activity - maintenance mode.

==== JCS ====

+ Small number of posts on the user list. Aaron Smuts continues to answer most
queries. Couple of new JIRA issues.

+ There has been a discussion about the next release. Thomas Vandahl has
volunteered to do the release and a move to using Maven2.

==== JMeter ====

@@ -48, +55 @@

- + No activity - maintenance mode.

==== Regexp ====

+ No activity - maintenance mode.

+ ==== Slide ====

- ==== Retired Subprojects ==== + Voted to move to Apache Attic this quarter.

+ ==== Taglibs ==== - * Slide - * Taglibs

+ Voted to move to Apache Attic this quarter. +