atom feed6 messages in org.apache.harmony.devRe: [classlib][concurrent] CopyOnWrit...
FromSent OnAttachments
Tim EllisonJan 20, 2010 9:27 am
Ian RogersJan 20, 2010 10:07 am
Mark HindessJan 20, 2010 10:14 am
Mark HindessJan 20, 2010 10:32 am
Nathan BeyerJan 20, 2010 7:22 pm
Tony WuJan 23, 2010 1:35 am
Subject:Re: [classlib][concurrent] CopyOnWriteArrayList
From:Mark Hindess (mark@googlemail.com)
Date:Jan 20, 2010 10:32:12 am
List:org.apache.harmony.dev

In message <b1e4@mail.gmail.com>, Ian Rogers writes:

2010/1/20 Tim Ellison <t.p.@gmail.com>:

The remedy is to restore the Harmony version [5]. Of course we need to also check that it implements the right behavior of the refreshed code etc.

The JSR166 TCK, including CopyOnWriteArrayList tests, is released under a public domain license [1]. Testing compatibility should be straightforward.

Indeed. We take the tests into modules/concurrent/src/test. I ran the tests after the revert (r901123) and trivial fix (r901124) commits and the tests pass. The more tests we run the better though.

Regards, Mark.