atom feed5 messages in org.apache.incubator.sling-devSling graduates from the Apache Incub...
FromSent OnAttachments
Bertrand DelacretazJun 18, 2009 12:33 am
Paul NodenJun 18, 2009 1:49 am
Valentin JacqueminJun 18, 2009 4:53 am
Greg KlebusJun 18, 2009 8:10 am
Claude VedoviniJun 19, 2009 2:57 pm
Subject:Sling graduates from the Apache Incubator!
From:Bertrand Delacretaz (bdel@apache.org)
Date:Jun 18, 2009 12:33:15 am
List:org.apache.incubator.sling-dev

(ccing jackrabbit PMC as our incubation sponsor) (and friends!)

Hi Sling community,

I'm pleased to announce that our Board of Directors, at yesterday's meeting, approved the graduation of Sling as a top-level project. I abstained from that vote (as working on Sling is part of my job), so it's not my fault ;-)

Felix Meschberger is the chair of the new PMC, composed of

Mike Müller is not listed above but of course remains a "documentor" as mentioned at http://incubator.apache.org/sling/site/project-team.html. This is just not part of the board's vote, which is about establishing the new project and PMC.

Felix is preparing the infrastructure move and will keep us informed.

Thanks very much to all involved and let's take Apache Sling to the next level!

-- Bertrand