atom feed11 messages in com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-apiRe: clear results google bar
FromSent OnAttachments
sarrisApr 1, 2009 9:45 am
PetrogadApr 2, 2009 7:20 am
Jeremy GeerdesApr 2, 2009 8:00 am
sarrisApr 2, 2009 11:32 am
sarrisApr 2, 2009 11:33 am
Jeremy GeerdesApr 2, 2009 11:34 am
Jeremy GeerdesApr 2, 2009 11:39 am
webm...@serate-italiane.dkApr 3, 2009 1:06 am
Jeremy GeerdesApr 3, 2009 5:08 am
webmasterApr 3, 2009 10:29 am
Jeremy GeerdesApr 3, 2009 12:41 pm
Subject:Re: clear results google bar
From:Jeremy Geerdes (jrge@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 2, 2009 11:39:02 am
List:com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-api

I see, I see. Unfortunately, I don't think the graphics (e.g., the magnifying glass) or the collapsible behavior are going to last much longer. There was a recent blog entry indicating that they've completely redesigned the thing, and the GoogleBar will lose all that stuff. Check it out below:

http://googlegeodevelopers.blogspot.com/2009/03/changes-to-googlebar.html

Jeremy R. Geerdes Effective website design & development Des Moines, IA

For more information or a project quote: http://jgeerdes.home.mchsi.com http://jgeerdes.blogspot.com http://jgeerdes.wordpress.com jgee@mchsi.com

Unless otherwise noted, any price quotes contained within this communication are given in US dollars.

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!

And check out my blog, Adventures in Web Development, at
http://jgeerdes.blogspot.com !