atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.gmail-help-pop-and-imap-enRe: Task 'pop.gmail.com - Sending' re...
FromSent OnAttachments
rachmichAug 6, 2007 3:29 pm
wár17 §Aug 6, 2007 3:46 pm
Subject:Re: Task 'pop.gmail.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC7D)
From:wár17 § ()
Date:Aug 6, 2007 3:46:04 pm
List:com.googlegroups.gmail-help-pop-and-imap-en

Gmail SSL should work in Outlook. Toggle the options. Turn off SSL for outgoing server. Save Changes. Enable it again. Save changes.

On Aug 6, 3:29 pm, rachmich wrote:

Your outgoing (SMTP) server does not support SSL-secured connections. If SSL-secured connections have worked in the past, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider.

I started receiving this error around an hour and a half ago. I didn't change anything in my settings. I've been receiving gmail using Outlook 2003 for 3 weeks without a hitch. I've tried changing the ports and unchecking the SSL box on both inbound and outbound. I have also tried changing to googlemail instead of gmail.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!!!