atom feed10 messages in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-uk[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Seasonal Song
FromSent OnAttachments
James TaitDec 23, 2007 1:56 pm
FarranDec 23, 2007 2:04 pm.png
Kris DouglasDec 23, 2007 2:11 pm.png
Sean MillerDec 24, 2007 9:45 am
FarranDec 26, 2007 5:48 am.png
James TaitDec 26, 2007 2:12 pm
Thomas IbbotsonDec 26, 2007 4:56 pm
Thomas IbbotsonDec 26, 2007 5:19 pm
Kris DouglasDec 26, 2007 7:09 pm
Sean MillerDec 27, 2007 12:31 am
Subject:[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Seasonal Song
From:James Tait (jame@wyrddreams.org)
Date:Dec 23, 2007 1:56:42 pm
List:com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-uk

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Some of you may be aware of Melissa Draper's effort last year to get members of the Ubuntu community to contribute their vocal talents to a rendition of Auld Lang Syne. I've mailed Melissa to see if she has plans to do the same this year and she has indicated that she would like to, but with a different song. The problem she's facing is deciding upon a non-denominational seasonal song.

I'd like to ask you all for suggestions, which I'm hoping will also provoke some interest and more contributions -- I think we only managed about four people last year! The basic deal was that Melissa pointed us at a backing track, we recorded ourselves singing along and then sent the OGG to her to mix. All things considered it actually came out sounding half decent and was a good laugh if nothing else. :)

Cheers,

JT