atom feed37 messages in org.apache.incubator.callback-devRe: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple...
FromSent OnAttachments
Gord TannerJul 20, 2012 4:20 pm
Filip MajJul 21, 2012 3:12 pm
Ross GardlerJul 21, 2012 8:00 pm
gtan...@gmail.comJul 22, 2012 9:41 am
Laurent HassonJul 22, 2012 10:02 am
eduardo pelegri-llopartJul 22, 2012 10:15 am
Ross GardlerJul 22, 2012 10:18 am
Paul PlaquetteJul 23, 2012 2:26 am
Laurent HassonJul 24, 2012 6:15 pm
Filip MajJul 25, 2012 10:44 am
Dan SilivestruJul 25, 2012 11:02 am
Michael BrooksJul 25, 2012 5:11 pm
Paul PlaquetteJul 26, 2012 6:57 am
gtan...@gmail.comJul 26, 2012 7:06 am
Jukka ZittingJul 26, 2012 7:25 am
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 7:52 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 10:04 am
Ken WallisJul 26, 2012 10:50 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 11:10 am
gtan...@gmail.comJul 26, 2012 11:18 am
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 11:36 am
Brian LeRouxJul 26, 2012 11:49 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 1:28 pm
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 1:58 pm
Jukka ZittingJul 30, 2012 6:53 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 7:04 am
Jukka ZittingJul 30, 2012 7:05 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 7:30 am
Michael BrooksJul 30, 2012 8:56 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 9:21 am
Gord TannerJul 30, 2012 2:17 pm
Ross GardlerJul 31, 2012 7:49 am
Jukka ZittingJul 31, 2012 10:02 am
Dan SilivestruJul 31, 2012 10:06 am
Gord TannerAug 2, 2012 8:57 am
Ross GardlerAug 3, 2012 12:52 am
Dan SilivestruAug 3, 2012 5:23 am
Subject:Re: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova
From:Paul Plaquette (paul@intel.com)
Date:Jul 23, 2012 2:26:01 am
List:org.apache.incubator.callback-dev

hi ,

the Ripple source code is also the base for the tizen web simulator that is integrated in the tizen sdk [1]

tizen web simulator is also available to open source community [2] on intel 01.org [3] web site.

currently the idea is to add tizen web apis: specific tizen api, but also all standard apis that tizen is going to have from several sources (W3C, Khronos group etc...) - tizen documentation describes all this in details [4]

may be something could be combined in adding cordova support in ripple?

Paul

[1] https://www.tizen.org/ [2] https://01.org/web-simulator/about [3] https://01.org/ [4] https://developer.tizen.org/documentation

-- Paul Plaquette Senior Software Engineer Open Source Technology Center Intel Corp.,Montpellier, France