atom feed37 messages in org.apache.incubator.callback-devRe: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple...
FromSent OnAttachments
Gord TannerJul 20, 2012 4:20 pm
Filip MajJul 21, 2012 3:12 pm
Ross GardlerJul 21, 2012 8:00 pm
gtan...@gmail.comJul 22, 2012 9:41 am
Laurent HassonJul 22, 2012 10:02 am
eduardo pelegri-llopartJul 22, 2012 10:16 am
Ross GardlerJul 22, 2012 10:19 am
Paul PlaquetteJul 23, 2012 2:26 am
Laurent HassonJul 24, 2012 6:15 pm
Filip MajJul 25, 2012 10:45 am
Dan SilivestruJul 25, 2012 11:02 am
Michael BrooksJul 25, 2012 5:12 pm
Paul PlaquetteJul 26, 2012 6:57 am
gtan...@gmail.comJul 26, 2012 7:06 am
Jukka ZittingJul 26, 2012 7:25 am
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 7:53 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 10:04 am
Ken WallisJul 26, 2012 10:51 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 11:10 am
gtan...@gmail.comJul 26, 2012 11:18 am
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 11:36 am
Brian LeRouxJul 26, 2012 11:49 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 1:29 pm
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 1:58 pm
Jukka ZittingJul 30, 2012 6:53 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 7:04 am
Jukka ZittingJul 30, 2012 7:06 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 7:31 am
Michael BrooksJul 30, 2012 8:56 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 9:21 am
Gord TannerJul 30, 2012 2:18 pm
Ross GardlerJul 31, 2012 7:49 am
Jukka ZittingJul 31, 2012 10:03 am
Dan SilivestruJul 31, 2012 10:07 am
Gord TannerAug 2, 2012 8:58 am
Ross GardlerAug 3, 2012 12:52 am
Dan SilivestruAug 3, 2012 5:24 am
Subject:Re: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova
From:gtan...@gmail.com (gtan@gmail.com)
Date:Jul 26, 2012 7:06:24 am
List:org.apache.incubator.callback-dev

My main worry when talking about ripple as a top level project is building up a
community around it.

There is a lot of overlap between the cordova and ripple communities and I was
originally hoping to foster their community into ours ;)

Ripple currently has a small development community behind it and my hope that no
matter where it lands in apache, we are able to grow the team to be a larger and
more crosscutting group of peoiple Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Plaquette <paul@linux.intel.com> Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:57:28 To: <call@incubator.apache.org> Reply-To: call@incubator.apache.org Subject: Re: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova

Hi Laurent,

We are indeed adding tizen to Codorva. We are on the path to have it in apache repositories (it is a matter of being in sync with our running work, cordova running work etc...)

Whatever Cordova APIs are directly integrated in Tizen SDK in some ways or not won't change our involvement to port cordova on tizen, and to make tizen a complete target for Cordova.

Supporting Firefox OS is probably something to do.

Moreover tizen SDK is using a Ripple Based simulator, we called it Tizen web simulator.

Considering this having Ripple as a full Apache Foudation Project seems to be the right thing to do.

Cordially, Paul