atom feed10 messages in com.googlegroups.protobufRe: Serialize with Length Prefix
FromSent OnAttachments
Jay ThomasAug 24, 2009 3:54 pm
Peter KeenAug 24, 2009 4:05 pm
Jay ThomasAug 24, 2009 4:07 pm
Jay ThomasAug 24, 2009 4:17 pm
Peter KeenAug 24, 2009 4:24 pm
Peter KeenAug 24, 2009 4:33 pm
Jay ThomasAug 24, 2009 4:42 pm
Marc GravellAug 25, 2009 12:07 am
Paul ShaferFeb 20, 2013 1:32 pm
Marc GravellFeb 20, 2013 8:57 pm
Subject:Re: Serialize with Length Prefix
From:Jay Thomas (jayd@gmail.com)
Date:Aug 24, 2009 4:07:29 pm
List:com.googlegroups.protobuf

Some things I forgot to mention: -working on Slackware Linux platform -did text search for DeserializeWithLengthPrefix() and haven't found any header or code files with this method -was able to find lots of serializing methods in message.h but that same header file doesn't contain any methods starting with Deserialize -message.h doesn't contain declaration for SerializeWithLengthPrefix (). This function doesn't seem to be declared anywhere in any code or header file.

Hello

I am looking for a way to serialize/deserialize with length prefix under c++.  The serialized bytes will sent to a TCP socket.  I am aware that C# has a method SerializeWithLengthPrefix() and DeserializeWithLengthPrefix().  Are there any such analogous methods for C++? Please point out any documentation that I may have missed here.

Thanks for any assistance.