atom feed11 messages in com.enthought.mail.epd-usersRe: [EPD-Users] TkAgg backend Windows XP
FromSent OnAttachments
Tauxe, LisaOct 13, 2009 6:39 pm
Ilan SchnellOct 14, 2009 7:43 am
Tauxe, LisaOct 14, 2009 9:17 am
Dave PetersonOct 14, 2009 9:43 am
Tauxe, LisaOct 14, 2009 1:00 pm
Ilan SchnellOct 14, 2009 1:45 pm
Tauxe, LisaOct 14, 2009 2:31 pm
Tauxe, LisaOct 14, 2009 2:39 pm
Ilan SchnellOct 14, 2009 2:48 pm
Tauxe, LisaOct 14, 2009 3:29 pm
Ilan SchnellOct 22, 2009 3:51 pm
Subject:Re: [EPD-Users] TkAgg backend Windows XP
From:Ilan Schnell (isch@enthought.com)
Date:Oct 22, 2009 3:51:27 pm
List:com.enthought.mail.epd-users

Hello Lisa,

thanks for bringing the TkAgg issue to attention again. I wasn't aware that we used to compile the TkAgg binding when I updated to a newer matplotlib version. I'll make sure we add the TkAgg support again in EPD 6.0 which is scheduled to be released in December, and will be based on Python 2.6. In the meantime, you can downloand and install the older matplotlib egg which still supports the TkAgg backend (which I put here for you): http://www.enthought.com/~ischnell/misc/matplotlib-0.98.5.2-2.egg Remove:

egginst -r matplotlib Install the downloaded: egginst matplotlib-0.98.5.2-2.egg

I tried your example below and it works fine. Please let me know if it works.

- Ilan