atom feed10 messages in org.xwiki.usersRe: [xwiki-users] [xwiki-devs] [Surve...
FromSent OnAttachments
vinc...@massol.netOct 23, 2015 6:19 am
vinc...@massol.netOct 28, 2015 7:25 am
HamsterOct 28, 2015 8:49 am
vinc...@massol.netOct 29, 2015 2:48 am
Pascal BASTIENOct 29, 2015 6:08 am
vinc...@massol.netOct 30, 2015 6:24 am
Anton HughesNov 6, 2015 2:05 pm
vinc...@massol.netNov 6, 2015 8:26 pm
vinc...@massol.netNov 6, 2015 8:34 pm
Silvia MacoveiNov 21, 2015 7:40 am
Subject:Re: [xwiki-users] [xwiki-devs] [Survey] Feedback about XWiki and future features
From:Pascal BASTIEN (pbas@yahoo.fr)
Date:Oct 29, 2015 6:08:20 am
List:org.xwiki.users

Done! :-)

NB:I forgot to add improvement if possible: make multilingual the blog
application . Thxs

-------------------------------------------- En date de : Jeu 29.10.15, vinc@massol.net <vinc@massol.net> a écrit :

Objet: Re: [xwiki-devs] [Survey] Feedback about XWiki and future features À: "XWiki Developers" <de@xwiki.org>, "XWiki Users" <use@xwiki.org> Date: Jeudi 29 octobre 2015, 10h48

Thanks a lot everyone, we got 8 new survey results since yesterday, that’s great! :)

We can do even better, please all take the time to fill the survey ASAP. It’s not much, won’t take much time and it helps a lot the project. That’s a good way to contribute something back! :)

Thanks -Vincent

On 28 Oct 2015 at 20:08:43, Ldm Public