atom feed3 messages in org.codehaus.sonar.userRe: [sonar-user] Sonar Javascript Plu...
FromSent OnAttachments
Dafinoiu IulianSep 14, 2012 2:08 am
Evgeny MandrikovSep 14, 2012 2:16 am
Dafinoiu IulianSep 14, 2012 2:25 am
Subject:Re: [sonar-user] Sonar Javascript Plugin Bug
From:Evgeny Mandrikov (
Date:Sep 14, 2012 2:16:21 am

Not easy to extract pieces of useful information from stackoverflow question, because it mixes several problems and also guesses from other people. So can I ask you to be more precise in future, when you write an emails to this Mailing List?

If I correctly understand, then you face with following two issues, which will be fixed in next release - and If not, then please clarify your request.