atom feed2 messages in net.nether.puck.cisco-voip[cisco-voip] dtmf-relay in IOS dial-peer
FromSent OnAttachments
Jason Aarons (US)Jul 22, 2007 8:00 pm
Pete FabianJul 22, 2007 9:50 pm.jpe
Subject:[cisco-voip] dtmf-relay in IOS dial-peer
From:Pete Fabian (pfab@telesphere.com)
Date:Jul 22, 2007 9:50:26 pm
List:net.nether.puck.cisco-voip
Attachments:
attachment-0001.jpe - 8k

I have never dealt specifically with CVP, but what I have seen in other applications is when you are listing all three you are saying you prefer rtp-nte, but will also negotiate to h245-signal or h245-alphanumeric if need be. The 2 endpoints will negotiate and choose only one type and you will only send dtmf once

_____

From: cisc@puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Jason Aarons (US) Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 8:01 PM To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net Subject: [cisco-voip] dtmf-relay in IOS dial-peer

What happens when someone configures a dial-peer with all 3 methods to CVP (Cisco Voice Portal) 3.1?

Does it send dtmf 3 times, once each in each format? Someone else configured this and I'm reverse engineering what they did.

Example;

dial-peer voice 28800 voip

description CCMSubscriber2

destination-pattern 28[89]..

session target ipv4:10.60.10.11

dtmf-relay rtp-nte h245-signal h245-alphanumeric

codec g711ulaw

no vad

_____