atom feed40 messages in org.apache.spamassassin.usersRe: These are getting through SA...
FromSent OnAttachments
Luis Hernán OteguiJun 8, 2007 2:04 pm
Raymond DijkxhoornJun 8, 2007 2:14 pm
arniJun 8, 2007 2:15 pm
Luis Hernán OteguiJun 8, 2007 2:28 pm
Daryl C. W. O'SheaJun 8, 2007 2:31 pm
Raymond DijkxhoornJun 8, 2007 2:31 pm
Luis Hernán OteguiJun 8, 2007 2:37 pm
ian douglasJun 8, 2007 2:39 pm
Daryl C. W. O'SheaJun 8, 2007 2:41 pm
Luis Hernán OteguiJun 8, 2007 2:45 pm
Bill LandryJun 8, 2007 3:56 pm
guentherJun 8, 2007 4:56 pm
Luis Hernán OteguiJun 8, 2007 6:24 pm
Mark MartinecJun 12, 2007 3:53 am
Luis Hernán OteguiJun 12, 2007 7:49 am
Mark MartinecJun 12, 2007 9:19 am
Bill LandryJun 12, 2007 2:46 pm
Randal, PhilJun 12, 2007 2:59 pm
Mark MartinecJun 12, 2007 3:05 pm
Randal, PhilJun 12, 2007 3:07 pm
Bill LandryJun 12, 2007 3:29 pm
Mark MartinecJun 12, 2007 4:29 pm
Randal, PhilJun 13, 2007 12:56 am
Mark MartinecJun 13, 2007 2:07 am
Mark MartinecJun 15, 2007 3:36 am
Bill LandryJun 15, 2007 10:18 am
Mark MartinecJun 15, 2007 10:40 am
Mark MartinecJun 15, 2007 10:43 am
Bill LandryJun 15, 2007 11:20 am
Randal, PhilJun 15, 2007 2:08 pm
Bill LandryJun 15, 2007 2:25 pm
Mark MartinecJun 15, 2007 2:34 pm
Bill LandryJun 15, 2007 2:51 pm
Daniel J McDonaldJun 15, 2007 2:54 pm
John RuddJun 15, 2007 2:59 pm
John RuddJun 15, 2007 3:13 pm
Bill LandryJun 15, 2007 3:16 pm
Bill LandryJun 15, 2007 3:27 pm
Daniel J McDonaldJun 15, 2007 3:37 pm
Bill LandryJun 15, 2007 3:51 pm
Subject:Re: These are getting through SA...
From:Mark Martinec (Mark@ijs.si)
Date:Jun 15, 2007 2:34:02 pm
List:org.apache.spamassassin.users

Bill,

Hmmm, once I patched the correct SA version Dns.pm file, Mark's patches worked fine. However, perhaps my error caused Mark to find a bug, as noted by his follow-up e-mail, which might have gone undetected otherwise. :-)

Indeed, thanks! (but there were two other similar reports as well)

Also, I'm not sure if John Rudd is still supporting Botnet or not, since I have sent him 3 e-mails to the address listed in Botnet.pm off-list over the past week about this, and asked him if he would consider adding user configurable timeout values, but have not received any responses back from him.

It would definitely be worth shortening a dns timeout limit in Botnet, or make it configurable (or both).

So far so good with Mark's patches - although I am awaiting his follow-up regarding a possible bug...

Not sure I understand this. My fixes make SA more robust when plugins misbehave. The Botnet problem still causes the mail processing to take half a minute, but now without ill-effects on other checks.

Mark