atom feed10 messages in com.googlegroups.protobufRe: Serialize with Length Prefix
FromSent OnAttachments
Jay ThomasAug 24, 2009 3:54 pm
Peter KeenAug 24, 2009 4:05 pm
Jay ThomasAug 24, 2009 4:07 pm
Jay ThomasAug 24, 2009 4:17 pm
Peter KeenAug 24, 2009 4:24 pm
Peter KeenAug 24, 2009 4:33 pm
Jay ThomasAug 24, 2009 4:42 pm
Marc GravellAug 25, 2009 12:07 am
Paul ShaferFeb 20, 2013 1:32 pm
Marc GravellFeb 20, 2013 8:57 pm
Subject:Re: Serialize with Length Prefix
From:Jay Thomas (jayd@gmail.com)
Date:Aug 24, 2009 4:17:40 pm
List:com.googlegroups.protobuf

This code ideally has to operate with C# code on the other side of the socket that uses the DeserializeWithLengthPrefix() method call. The message originates in C++ environment on a linux box and terminates in C# environment on a windows PC. Why doesn't C++ support the same methods as C#? The only document that I've seen that has list of methods available is the message.h header file, installed into my Linux usr directory.