atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.jquery-uiRe: Drag and drop, very slow
FromSent OnAttachments
mdw77Dec 7, 2007 7:03 am
michal kuklisDec 15, 2007 9:11 pm
Subject:Re: Drag and drop, very slow
From:michal kuklis (mich@gmail.com)
Date:Dec 15, 2007 9:11:45 pm
List:com.googlegroups.jquery-ui

Hi Mark,

It happens when the number of droppable elements is big.

1.Maybe you can try to minimize the no. of droppable by setting them in a dynamic way. (maybe by setting a listener 'mouseover' on your current droppable elements and every time you drag element over then set the droppable (only for the current element/ or set of elements).

2.Maybe you could group droppable by hours and then enable/disable them based on the draggable position?

michal