atom feed3 messages in org.apache.hadoop.zookeeper-userRe: How to delete ZNode with 200K items
FromSent OnAttachments
Jordan ZimmermanMay 24, 2012 2:17 pm
César Álvarez NúñezMay 24, 2012 3:05 pm
Jordan ZimmermanMay 24, 2012 3:09 pm
Subject:Re: How to delete ZNode with 200K items
From:César Álvarez Núñez (cesa@gmail.com)
Date:May 24, 2012 3:05:09 pm
List:org.apache.hadoop.zookeeper-user

Hi Jordan,

We had the same problem a few months ago. Are you getting an IOException("Unreasonable length = " + len) on client side? You have to set the system property "jute.maxbuffer" to a value >= <length> on ZooKeeper client side. /César.

Extracted from org.apache.jute.BinaryInputArchive

static public final int maxBuffer = determineMaxBuffer(); private static int determineMaxBuffer() { String maxBufferString = System.getProperty("jute.maxbuffer"); try { return Integer.parseInt(maxBufferString); } catch(Exception e) { return 0xfffff; }

} public byte[] readBuffer(String tag) throws IOException { int len = readInt(tag); if (len == -1) return null; if (len < 0 || len > maxBuffer) { throw new IOException("Unreasonable length = " + len); } byte[] arr = new byte[len]; in.readFully(arr); return arr; }