atom feed2 messages in net.java.dev.glassfish.docsRe: Please review: GlassFish v3 Man P...
FromSent OnAttachments
Paul DaviesMar 10, 2008 2:15 pm
Paul DaviesMar 14, 2008 8:30 am
Subject:Re: Please review: GlassFish v3 Man Page Doc Plan
From:Paul Davies (Paul@Sun.COM)
Date:Mar 14, 2008 8:30:48 am
List:net.java.dev.glassfish.docs

Hi Sreeni,

Thank you. I have removed these pages from my list and I'll not deliver them for TP2.

Regards, -Paul

Sreenivas Munnangi wrote:

Paul,

Following is based on my discussion with Kedar. You may want to check with Hong for application management commands.

Following commands are not supported for TP2.

create-javamail-resource delete-javamail-resource list-javamail-resources create-mbean list-mbeans create-system-properties delete-system-properties list-system-properties multimode

thanks sreeni

Paul Davies wrote:

Hi,

Please review by Friday this week (March 14, 2008) the GlassFish v3 Man Page Doc Plan, which is available at: http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishV3DocPlanManPages .

Please focus on the TP2 Statement of Work and let me know whether the list of man pages is correct and complete and whether the assumptions are valid.

Feedback is welcome in email or as comments on the wiki page.

Mandatory reviewers:

*Sreenivas Munnangi *Jane Young

Thank you.