Messages per Month
|From:||Mark Leitch (ml...@tritorr.com)|
|Date:||Aug 18, 2006 2:57:45 am|
Title: UBL Issues
The following issues identified in the NES profiling exercise warrant discussion and resolution by the PSC at the telecon on 21st August.
* Invoice Line
* Item Instance is on Invoice Line; consider whether Item Instance should only be used in the context of Item itself
* Duration measure cannot be used in UBL: ISO 8601 is alpha and the UBL data type is a decimal
* Document Reference
* Why is copy indictor in Document Reference ?
* Supplier Party
* NES observation
* SupplierParty.Shipping_Contact should be SupplierParty.Despatch_Party * SupplierParty.Order_Contact should be SupplierParty.Seller_Contact
* Personal observation
* I think all three contact ASBIES should be removed from SupplierParty to make it the same in structure as CustomerParty; * if Contact is required, it can be reached through the Party ASBIE
* Payment Means
* PaymentMeansCode description is wrong; it should be "The Payment Means expressed as a code".
* Item Specification Document Reference is 0..1; should be 0..n
* Item Instance
* Product Trace ID should be optional
* Related Item
* RelatedItemID should be the ID for the related item (?); the definition states "an ID for the relationship"
* Lot Identification
* the association to Lot Identification should should be in Item Instance, not in Item
* Commodity classification
* there should be an ASBIE to Classification Scheme inside Commodity Classification (?)
Regards, Mark Mark Leitch Director - Tritorr Ltd tel.: +44 1932 821112 cell.: +44 7881 822999 mail: ml...@tritorr.com skype: wmarkle site: www.tritorr.com