atom feed1 message in org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-marketingCloudStack on Speaking in Tech Podcast
FromSent OnAttachments
Aaron DelpAug 1, 2013 8:53 am
Subject:CloudStack on Speaking in Tech Podcast
From:Aaron Delp (aaro@citrix.com)
Date:Aug 1, 2013 8:53:24 am
List:org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-marketing

Hey All – I was asked last second to jump on the Speaking in Tech podcast (part
of the Register) last night. Link and times for the CloudStack content below in
case you don’t want to listen to the whole thing and only want the Apache
CloudStack section.

I thought it went really well but always looking to improve the message.
Sebastien and I am pulling together more stats on the ACS project and we'll have
that in the near future.

Link: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/08/01/speaking_in_tech_episode_69/

ACS content: 17:45 – 26:00