atom feed4 messages in net.php.lists.php-webmaster[PHP-WEBMASTER] Merging branch 'respo...
FromSent OnAttachments
Levi MorrisonAug 25, 2013 7:18 pm
Sherif RamadanAug 25, 2013 7:38 pm
Levi MorrisonAug 25, 2013 8:12 pm
Levi MorrisonAug 25, 2013 8:22 pm
Subject:[PHP-WEBMASTER] Merging branch 'responsive' into master.
From:Levi Morrison (lev@php.net)
Date:Aug 25, 2013 7:18:27 pm
List:net.php.lists.php-webmaster

Hello list,

I have been busier than I had expected to be when I committed to finishing a few things on the responsive branch. I haven't finished them done and the branch really needs merged back into master asap, so I'm dropping them. I know there will be some merge conflicts, which is why I haven't done merged it back into master already. Unfortunately I'll be busy for a few more weeks, so I don't really have the time to work through it right now. If someone is willing to do this for me that would be great. If not I'll do it in a couple weeks when I have time again, but we really need to merge it in as soon as we can. I should have already done it; I apologize.