atom feed1 message in org.apache.tcl.rivet-devapache 1 support in trunk
FromSent OnAttachments
Massimo ManghiApr 8, 2011 3:04 pm
Subject:apache 1 support in trunk
From:Massimo Manghi (mass@unipr.it)
Date:Apr 8, 2011 3:04:45 pm
List:org.apache.tcl.rivet-dev

I think the time to remove the Apache 1.x support from trunk has come

My plan is to remove apache-1 from trunk and reorganize the code in order to single out the files that will likely continue to depend on the specificity of the Apache as development goes on. My idea is that basically only mod_rivet.c and mod_rivet.h should stay in apache-2, even though I don't see big changes in the 2.3 development (the only big catch I know of is the handling of the run time specification of the mpm)

-- Massimo