atom feed12 messages in com.googlegroups.google-picasa-data-apiRe: Get Photo By Id
FromSent OnAttachments
PJFeb 25, 2008 5:00 pm
Jeff Fisher (Google)Feb 26, 2008 10:57 am
PJFeb 27, 2008 6:21 pm
PJFeb 28, 2008 5:11 pm
PJFeb 28, 2008 6:12 pm
Ryan Boyd (Google)Feb 29, 2008 7:06 pm
PJMar 1, 2008 7:00 am
Ryan Boyd (Google)Mar 1, 2008 1:09 pm
YoungfeMar 13, 2008 11:55 pm
Jeff Fisher (Google)Mar 14, 2008 10:31 am
YoungfeMar 16, 2008 11:59 pm
Jeff Fisher (Google)Mar 17, 2008 12:03 pm
Subject:Re: Get Photo By Id
From:Youngfe (ywfe@gmail.com)
Date:Mar 16, 2008 11:59:37 pm
List:com.googlegroups.google-picasa-data-api

Hi Jeff,

The album I get through is private album. So it comes with authkey.

This feedUri is showed when I debug it in VS studio. It seems all my private albums has an special authkey for each of them.

I want to store the photo feedUri in my local computer and try to get the according photoentry later on.

The Ryan's code seems can make it done and I try it in my codes but I got the exception