atom feed11 messages in net.php.lists.phpdocRe: [PHP-DOC] user notes proposal
FromSent OnAttachments
pedram salehpoorApr 8, 2010 3:53 am
Hannes MagnussonApr 8, 2010 6:24 am
Daniel BrownApr 8, 2010 7:29 am
Daniel ConvissorApr 8, 2010 7:45 am
pedram salehpoorApr 8, 2010 7:59 am
Rasmus LerdorfApr 8, 2010 8:18 am
pedram salehpoorApr 8, 2010 10:32 am
yannickApr 8, 2010 10:33 am
pedram salehpoorApr 8, 2010 10:42 am
pedram salehpoorApr 8, 2010 1:23 pm.php, .php, .php, 1 more
Hannes MagnussonApr 9, 2010 6:32 am
Subject:Re: [PHP-DOC] user notes proposal
From:pedram salehpoor (pedr@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 8, 2010 10:32:32 am
List:net.php.lists.phpdoc

The task would be adding type fields and reply to textbox to

http://svn.php.net/viewvc/web/php/trunk/manual/add-note.php?view=markup

modifiying the below script to accept the added fields,

http://svn.php.net/viewvc/web/php-master/trunk/entry/user-note.php?view=markup

adding fields definition to database:

http://svn.php.net/viewvc/web/php-master/trunk/note.sql?view=markup

I'm not completely sure how the mirror sites operate so someone should get them running.

voting form and showing the point for the note from database should be added to

http://svn.php.net/viewvc/web/php/trunk/include/shared-manual.inc?view=markup

which should have a receiving script that should be written.

I think these are the list of changes should be made. If I missed something please notify it.

Best, Pedram