atom feed1 message in org.apache.aurora.dev[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Aurora ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Jake FarrellMay 7, 2015 6:54 pm
Subject:[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.8.0 RC0
From:Jake Farrell (jfar@apache.org)
Date:May 7, 2015 6:54:44 pm
List:org.apache.aurora.dev

Due to the concerns with the changelog I am canceling the vote for rc0 and will start a new vote for rc1 once the patches are in place to address this issue

-Jake

All, I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official Apache Aurora 0.8.0 release.

Aurora 0.8.0-rc0 includes the following:

--- The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=0.8.0-rc0

The branch used to create the release candidate is:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/0.8.0-rc0

The release candidate is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.8.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.8.0-rc0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.8.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.8.0-rc0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.8.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.8.0-rc0.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Thu May 7 22:35:17 EDT 2015

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.8.0 [ ] +0 [ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.8.0 because...

I would like to get the voting started with my own +1