atom feed1 message in org.apache.ws.axis-devaxismora code imported to contrib
FromSent OnAttachments
Sanjiva WeerawaranaOct 9, 2003 7:08 pm
Subject:axismora code imported to contrib
From:Sanjiva Weerawarana (sanj@watson.ibm.com)
Date:Oct 9, 2003 7:08:22 pm
List:org.apache.ws.axis-dev

Per my previous note, I have just imported the pull-based prototype of Axis/Java to ws-axis/contrib/axismora. This code was written by the following team:

Srinath Perera (lead) Jeykumaran Chandrasegaram Dimuthu Leelarathne Vairamuthu Thayapavan

I helped with overall architecture and guidance things.

I will immediately post a note proposing these folks for committership so that they can continue working on this.

Srinath et. al: Please post a note explaining how to get the axismora code up and running for people who want to try it out.

Sanjiva.