atom feed2 messages in org.w3.public-wiki-devThank you for the Moinmoin to Mediawi...
FromSent OnAttachments
Jean-Guilhem RouelMar 17, 2010 11:22 am
Rotan HanrahanMar 17, 2010 3:37 pm
Subject:Thank you for the Moinmoin to Mediawiki migration script
From:Jean-Guilhem Rouel (
Date:Mar 17, 2010 11:22:05 am

Dear Rotan,

As we just migrated all W3C wikis to Mediawiki (more than two years after the start of the project!), I wanted to thank you for all your work on the conversion script. It proved very useful, we made only a few modifications to the script [1], mostly to deal with some specific MoinMoin syntax (these changes were much more minimal than the cvs diff suggests, as I unfortunately checked in a re-indented version of the script). Your script allowed us to perform a migration that would have been very painful without.

Thank you. Jean-Gui